Do you see yourself conquering challenging leads, as well as maintaining strong customer relations?
Come be a part of an international and fast-growing company
We are looking for a Sales Executive who have a hidden (or very obvious) interest of technical solutions that optimizes the day-to-day workload for knowledge workers. You enjoy winning over challenging deals and pursuing targets in the long-run.
We need someone to sell into large enterprises running OpenText VIM and xECM. Our entrepreneurial culture and stellar growth will empower you to influence our path and your career within a stable environment with ample benefits. To drive the global business for our solutions, we seek an enterprise sales specialist with a proven track record in SaaS sales.
Turnpikes is a Danish expert company with an international DNA. Our mission is to deliver IT solutions and services for large corporations.
Our goal is to live up to our motto stating that “We have specialized in OpenText xECM and VIM, so you don’t have to”. Being heavily specialized in this field gives us the chance to help improve our customers day-to-day workload through OpenText solutions. As culmination of our expertise, Turnpikes develops and markets value-add products on top of OpenText and SAP solutions. Data-driven Insights & Analytics for Invoice management and Automated Testing for extended ECM are among the strategic company product focus areas. To drive the business for those solutions, with a global reach, we look for a Sales professional with proven track record in Software sales.
We are rapidly expanding. In the last few years, we have been nominated twice for the Entrepreneur of the Year award. In 2020 we received our first Gazelle award, right after our 5-year birthday.
We are growing now more than ever and are therefore looking for more experts to join us on our growth journey.
Your focus will be global, selling into large enterprises running OpenText VIM and xECM with an emphasis on the Nordics and Western Europe. Your day to day will include:
- Understand complex enterprise software sales to drive sales for both Turnpikes proprietary products as well as OpenText resell
- Generate sales pipeline and maintain our (Zoho) CRM
- Present product to demonstrate value
- Build credible and appealing business cases
- Perform online/onsite meetings showcasing our OpenTexT VIM and xECM add-on products
- Write professional proposals, price quotations and negotiate contracts
It is important that you have a good understanding of the customers situation to design the best solution according to their specific problem. We value good customer relations, but your daily work can be done from one of our offices or your residence.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in complex enterprise B2B SaaS enterprise sales
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Experience in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Purchase to Pay is a big advantage. Experience in SAP Invoice Management by OpenText (VIM) and OpenText xECM is a big plus; experience in Readsoft (Kofax), Serrala, xSuite, … is a plus.
- Experience with a sales methodology (MEDDIC, Challenger Sales, …) is a plus
- You have drive, creativity, and experience to make a positive impact on our growth
- You are a doer and relish the work it takes to win new customers
- You flourish in an entrepreneurial environment empowering you to drive SaaS business
We value people who are customer-focused with strong communicative skills.
- A place in an international and growing company with a flat hierarchy, as well as room for freedom, innovation and a part in decision making.
- Exciting international enterprise customers and your own customer portfolio.
- The opportunity of shaping your day-to-day tasks – focusing on your interests and what you do best.
- A solid bonus plan – we dare say the best in the industry.
- Some of the best colleagues.
- Flexible working hours with a good work-life balance – since we are Danish based company we are culturally inclined to this.
- We offer a seat in one of our offices in Støvring (HQ), Copenhagen or Stockholm, respectively.
Turnpikes as a workplace
You will become a part of an international company rapidly growing and expanding across even more boarders. We are constantly developing, and you will be able to leave your mark on our journey. We strive for professionalism but at the same time we have an informal work environment. Even though we are an international company with 8 branches spread out in 7 countries, we make sure to maintain a great community through cool team events.
Our co-workers are our most valuable assets and are the biggest reason for our success. Here at Turnpikes, we believe that work should be meaningful for each team member. This is why we are highly aware of the personal qualities in the people we hire. Our colleagues are honest, team players, fast thinkers, they are team workers as well as highly independent. They take pride in their work, strive for quality and have an ambition to be the best within their field. Therefore, we expect you to have similar values. Our virtues are Honesty, Equality, Commitment, Humility, People, Innovation, Integrity and Confidence.