Come be a part of an international and fast-growing company
As the Turnpikes B2B marketing professional, you will be responsible for executing the marketing strategies to generate leads, drive revenue growth and increase brand awareness.
Your primary focus will be on organizing and executing webinars, social media, website, email marketing, events and campaigns. We are looking for someone who is eager to use new tech to work smarter.
We are offering a full-time position with start as soon as possible. We do interviews concurrently.
Turnpikes is a premium OpenText Services, Reseller and Technology Partner, working in the B2B enterprise space.
We are a team of +30 people, with more than 15 different nationalities scattered around the world.
We are rapidly expanding. In the last few years, we have been nominated twice for the Entrepreneur of the Year award. In 2020 we received our first Gazelle award, right after our 5-year birthday.
We are growing now more than ever and are therefore looking for more experts to join us on our growth journey.
Your focus will be global, marketing to large enterprises running OpenText VIM and xECM with an emphasis on the Nordics and Western Europe. Your day to day will include:
- Execute marketing plans and strategies to generate leads, increase brand awareness and drive revenue growth.
- Plan, promote, and execute webinars, and other online events to drive engagement and leads.
- Create, curate and manage content across all social media channels, primarily LinkedIn.
- Write engaging copy and develop creative assets for email marketing campaigns, website, and other promotional materials.
- Develop and manage campaigns and initiatives, including SEO and other digital marketing channels.
- Work closely with CMO and team up with sales and the product manager to ensure messaging and materials align with product roadmaps, customer needs, and company goals.
- Track and analyze the success of marketing campaigns and initiatives, using data to inform future strategies and tactics.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a marketing role, preferably in the technology industry B2B (enterprise segment)
- Proven experience with planning, promoting and executing webinars, social media, email marketing, events, and campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, native English is a plus. Danish skills are not required.
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills with experience using data to drive decision-making.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in automated tools
We value people who are customer-focused with strong communicative skills.
- Flexible working hours within the CET time zone
- Work/life balance focus
- Social events for the whole company globally
- A place in an international and growing company with a flat hierarchy, as well as room for freedom, innovation and a part in decision making.
- We offer a seat in one of our offices in Støvring (HQ), Copenhagen or Stockholm, respectively.
Turnpikes is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Turnpikes as a workplace
You will become a part of an international company rapidly growing and expanding across even more boarders. We are constantly developing, and you will be able to leave your mark on our journey. We strive for professionalism but at the same time we have an informal work environment. Even though we are an international company with 8 branches spread out in 7 countries, we make sure to maintain a great community through cool team events.
Our co-workers are our most valuable assets and are the biggest reason for our success. Here at Turnpikes, we believe that work should be meaningful for each team member. This is why we are highly aware of the personal qualities in the people we hire. Our colleagues are honest, team players, fast thinkers, they are team workers as well as highly independent. They take pride in their work, strive for quality and have an ambition to be the best within their field. Therefore, we expect you to have similar values. Our virtues are Honesty, Equality, Commitment, Humility, People, Innovation, Integrity and Confidence.