Come be a part of an international and fast-growing company
We are looking for a Project Manager with experience in leading IT projects on the vendor side. Would you like to work with a high-performance team of experts and implementing enterprise software solutions from OpenText, like xECM and SAP Invoice Management by OpenText, in large international organisations?
Turnpikes is a Danish expert company with an international DNA. Our mission is to empower knowledge workers and we strive to deliver every project on time and within budget, as well as maintaining the high quality that is our brand.
Our goal is to live up to our motto that states “We have specialized in OpenText xECM and VIM, so you don’t have to”. Being heavily specialized in this field gives us the chance to help improve our customers day-to-day workload through OpenText solutions and proprietary add-ons.
We are rapidly expanding and in the last few years, we have been nominated twice for the Entrepreneur of the Year award. In 2020 we received our first Gazelle award, right after our 5-year birthday.
We are growing now more than ever and are therefore looking for more ambitious people to join us on our growth journey.
As a Project Manager at Turnpikes you will become well wandered in software such as SAP Invoice Management by OpenText as well as OpenText Extended Enterprise Content Management focusing on taking all projects all the way while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction. Your tasks include:
- Management of project deliverables, scope and budget
- Management of Turnpikes consultants in the project
- Stakeholder management of customers
- Driving projects from start to end
- Ensuring good customer relations and service
It is important that you have a good understanding of the customers situation and we value good customer relations. Your daily work can be done from one of our offices or your residence. Onsite visits to customers should be possible but are rarely required on continuous basis.
It is important that you have a good understanding of the customers situation to design the best solution according to their specific problem. We value good customer relations, but your daily work can be done from one of our offices or your residence.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience.
- Relevant educational background
- Structured and good at keeping a helicopter view
- Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Experience in working across industries
- Having some technical as well as functional knowledge of OpenText xECM and SAP Invoice Management by OpenText is not a must but would be an advantage.
We value people who are service-minded, have a logical approach to problem solving, as well as having strong communicative skills. In this role, we want you to build long-term positive relations with customers.
- A place in an international and growing company with a flat hierarchy, as well as room for freedom, innovation and a part in decision making.
- Exciting international enterprise customers and your own customer portfolio.
- The opportunity of shaping your day-to-day tasks – focusing on your interests and what you do best.
- A solid bonus plan – we dare say the best in the industry.
- Some of the best colleagues.
- Flexible working hours with a good work-life balance – since we are Danish based company we are culturally inclined to this.
- We offer a seat in one of our offices in Støvring (HQ), Copenhagen or Stockholm, respectively.
Turnpikes as a workplace
You will become a part of an international company rapidly growing and expanding across even more boarders. We are constantly developing, and you will be able to leave your mark on our journey. We strive for professionalism but at the same time we have an informal work environment. Even though we are an international company with 8 branches spread out in 7 countries, we make sure to maintain a great community through cool team events.
Our co-workers are our most valuable assets and are the biggest reason for our success. Here at Turnpikes, we believe that work should be meaningful for each team member. This is why we are highly aware of the personal qualities in the people we hire. Our colleagues are honest, team players, fast thinkers, they are team workers as well as highly independent. They take pride in their work, strive for quality and have an ambition to be the best within their field. Therefore, we expect you to have similar values. Our virtues are Honesty, Equality, Commitment, Humility, People, Innovation, Integrity and Confidence.