We aim to process your Personal Data appropriately and transparently in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “GDPR “) and any national legislation adopted pursuant to the GDPR. With this Privacy Statement we want to emphasize our commitment and transparency.
We do our best to protect your privacy, but we do collect some data e.g.: if you enter information via form or through cookies, but this is mainly for statistics and marketing purposes.
For instance, if you enter data through a “request quote” form, you then consent to being added to our CRM system, so we can reach out to follow up on your request. Furthermore, the information you enter through signing up to newsletters or email courses will be added to our email system.
Below you can read about some crucial terms and concepts that may be useful for understanding of our data policy
This means any information that relate to a non-identifiable or identifiable physical person. An identifiable physical person can be identified directly/indirectly with reference to a data element for instance: name, email address, location information, online identifier such as an IP address, etc.
This means a measure or combination of measures connected to personal data. For instance: collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, modification, adaptation, production, reading, use, handover by transfer, presentation, compilation/adjustment, limitation and more.
The purpose of the processing
Turnpikes collects certain personal data for the following purposes:
- We collect information to improve your navigation on the site (in particular by means of cookies). Read our Cookies Policy.
- To answer the questions that you send us using our contact forms.
- To respond to your job or internship application to join our team.
- To provide relevant information or services that you have requested via our official website or social media.
- To send sales and marketing material if this has been agreed to by you. You can unsubscribe to any sales and marketing information. It will always be possible to unsubscribe directly via received emails or by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibility in accordance with the law
Turnpikes is responsible for the processing of the personal data you have sent to us. You will find our contact details below:
Østre Alle 6,
- +45 29 36 86 08
The processing of your personal data is based on the data protection regulation’s article 6, paragraph 1, letter e.
- you have sent us any type of sensitive information, this will be processed in accordance with Article 9, paragraph 1 of the Data Protection Regulation. 2, letter f.
- you have sent us information about criminal offences, our processing is based on Section 8, subsection 1 of the Data Protection Act. 1 and par. 2, No. 3.
The processing of your information in the Information System for the Internal Market (IMI) takes place for the purpose of official cooperation with other data protection authorities in the EU, cf. the IMI regulation, art. 13, cf. data protection regulation article 56, article 60-66 and article 70, subsection 1.
We only disclose information if permitted by law.
According to the data protection regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of information about you.
If you want to apply your rights, please contact us via email@example.com.
- You have the right to gain insight into the information that we process about you and a range of additional information.
- You have the right to have incorrect information about yourself corrected.
- In very special cases, you have the right to have information about you deleted before the time of our normal general deletion occurs.
- In certain cases, you have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted. If you have the right to have the processing restricted, we may in future only process the information – apart from storage – with your consent, or for the purpose of establishing, asserting or defending legal claims, or to protect a person or important public interests. It is noted in this context that archival purposes are to be regarded as important societal interests.
- In certain cases, you have the right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Authority’s guidance on the rights of data subjects here by clicking here.
In accordance with Articles 12 to 23 of the General Data Protection Regulations, you have the right to access, rectify, erase and limit data concerning you. You also have the right to oppose automated decisions and profiling, the right to data portability as well as the right to oppose data processing carried out via the forms on our website, which are presented in below list.
List of all links where we collect your information:
If you have any inquiries, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to you within 2-3 weeks.
Information provided by user with full knowledge
The user provides personal information with full knowledge for instance surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, and so on. This information is specifically collected on the pages listed in the previous section Your Rights.
In case you are interested in receiving newsletters and other marketing material you must provide your e-mail address, a title and your first and last name. The provided e-mail address will only be used for sending the newsletter other marketing materials as agreed upon. You give us your express consent for sending the material and the related processing of your personal data. The legal basis is contained in Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1(a) GDPR. However, you can withdraw this consent and unsubscribe from the receiving material at any time.
If you contact us using our contact form, you must always specify your first and last name, your e-mail and in some cases your phone number. You give us your express consent for processing these personal data for the purpose of handling your request. The legal basis is contained in Art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1(a) GDPR. You can withdraw this consent at any time.
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the processing activities listed in this Privacy Statement, as long as otherwise communicated to you or as long as permitted by applicable law.
|What data?||For how long?
|For what purpose?
|Your full name||Indefinite – until requested removed||To answer your request as well as Sales and Marketing purpose|
|Your phone number||Indefinite – until requested removed||To answer your request as well as Sales purpose|
|Your email address||Indefinite – until requested removed||To answer your request as well as Sales and Marketing purpose|
|Your CV||Max of 2 years unless other agreed||To answer your request|
|Consent to receive Marketing material||Indefinite – until requested removed||For Sales and Marketing purpose|
Turnpikes right to change Privacy Policies
Turnpikes reserves the full right to change and update our Privacy Policies as necessary and in accordance to the law. Where this entails a fundamental change to the processing or where the changes are relevant to the nature of the processing or are relevant to you and affect your data protection rights, we will draw your attention to this. The latest version of this Privacy Statement can always be found at www.turnpikes.pro/privacy-policy.
In case of any comments or questions regarding our privacy statement and data use, or about a possible breach of your personal data protection, you should send them to email@example.com