Do you see yourself being the administrative right-hand to our CEO, to help Turnpikes future growth and continued success?
Come be a part of an international and fast-growing company
We are looking for a person, who immediately, can take over the administrative and operational tasks currently taken care of by Management. In this role, the first focus is to take over existing administrative and operational tasks and processes.
The Administrative Assistant we look for has experience in handling the operational side of a Consulting or IT company, contributing to the smooth functioning of the company. You will work closely to the CEO and report directly to him.
Turnpikes is a Danish expert company with an international DNA. Our mission is to empower knowledge workers.
We are rapidly expanding and in the last few years, we have been nominated twice for the Entrepreneur of the Year award. In 2020 we received our first Gazelle award, right after our 5-year birthday.
We are growing more than ever and look for a well-structured colleague with eye for detail and a solid business administration understanding to take on administrative as well as the financial reporting activities.
As Administrative Assistant at Turnpikes you will become in charge of a variety of tasks, aimed to make the organization function at its best and relieve our Management from operational tasks.
Your tasks can include:
- Accounts Payable
- Payroll processing
- Project administration
- Bonus/Commissions calculations
- Financial reporting
- Input to Budgeting
- Contract Management
- Customer billing
We will look together at your background and decide the activities to cover and which one to (continue to) outsource.
It is important that you have a good understanding of how a business is run, and are structured, diligent, discrete and execute the work with eye for detail.
Your daily work is ideally done from our headquarter office in Støvring, Denmark, from same office as our CEO. We do allow and promote flexible work schedules, including a healthy balance between office and home-based work.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience, with solid understanding of business fundamentals (Finances, Budget, HR).
- Relevant Business educational background (Bachelor’s degree in Business)
- Excellent skills in MS Excel
- Business level skills in English are a must. Danish language is a big plus.
- Experience from consulting or software companies is a big plus
We value people who are service-minded, team players and contribute to make Turnpikes the best work place, with activities within and beyond the strict work tasks.
- Close collaboration with CEO, granting you full insight in the business execution and steep learning curve
- A place in an international and growing company with a flat hierarchy, as well as room for freedom, innovation and a part in decision making
- The opportunity of shaping your day-to-day tasks – focusing on your interests and what you do best
- A career path, if wanted, into roles with more responsibility (Business Operations Manager – Chief Operations Officer)
- Some of the best colleagues
- Flexible working hours with a good work-life balance – since we are Danish based company, we are culturally inclined to this
- We offer a seat in our Støvring (HQ) office.
Turnpikes as a workplace
You will become a part of an international company rapidly growing and expanding across even more boarders. We are constantly developing, and you will be able to leave your mark on our journey. We strive for professionalism but at the same time we have an informal work environment. Even though we are an international company with 8 branches spread out in 7 countries, we make sure to maintain a great community through cool team events.
Our co-workers are our most valuable assets and are the biggest reason for our success. Here at Turnpikes, we believe that work should be meaningful for each team member. This is why we are highly aware of the personal qualities in the people we hire. Our colleagues are honest, team players, fast thinkers, they are team workers as well as highly independent. They take pride in their work, strive for quality and have an ambition to be the best within their field. Therefore, we expect you to have similar values. Our virtues are Honesty, Equality, Commitment, Humility, People, Innovation, Integrity and Confidence.