In control of your move
With our Migration Tool, there is no need to build anything yourself. This robust and rich in functionality tool is designed specifically for migrating data into OpenText xECM.
The introduction of new systems can be a challenge. This is particularly evident when moving content from existing archives, shared drives or other content management systems into a new ECM.
At the same time it is crucial to replicate the same structure and not losing anything in the transfer process.
One system to control your business
Our migration tool sets out to help your business achieve a one Document Management System vision. A 360° vision of your organization’s documents can ensure increased productivity for the end-user.
You no longer have to maintain multiple systems, accounts and passwords. Moreover, this one single target system will provide you with optimal search, helping you to save time and money.
The value of an extended ECM is the ability to possess business-critical content in the proper context. Thus, having the right migration tool to transfer this information into the appropriate business structure is pivotal to aligning your needs with reality.
- Designed by Turnpikes for OpenText Extended ECM.
- Offering customers a robust and rich in functionality transition tool.
- Out-of-box connectors to source systems like OpenText, Microsoft, SalesForce, File systems, Network drives.
- Offered as a rental making it cost effective, because you only pay for the period you need it.
- A Turnpikes Consultant specialized in xECM and with extensive in-depth knowledge of the xECM Migration Tool is included to guide the customer and make specific changes if requested by the customer. They will provide support for testing and finally, the execution of the migration process itself.