Come be a part of an international and fast-growing company
We are right now looking for a Software Product Manager to join our team and take ownership and responsibility of our proprietary software solutions.
Turnpikes develops a variety of software products, as value add-ons to enterprises who have invested in OpenText solutions and/or SAP Solution Extensions by OpenText. Common to all products is that they have proven their value and are gaining more and more traction. For that reason, we are seeking someone to own product management and help define the future of our products.
The person we look for should be a skilled market analyst with an ability to strategize the full lifecycle of a product, from conception to release. We are looking for a confident leader who can guide cross-functional teams in the creation of products that improve customer experience and grow market share.
Our product portfolio include
Insights & Analytics for VIM: a true SaaS offering providing customers clear insighst on KPI´s for Accounts Payable process
Process Analyzer for VIM: visual representation of actual state of the VIM solution configuration
Automated Testing for xECM: A low-code product to automate end-user testing.
Migration tool for xECM: a high-performance solution to migrate documents into Extended ECM with out-of-box connectors to Sharepoint, Filesystems, SalesForce and more
Power BI Connector for xECM: embedding the power of Microsoft Power BI into OpenText xECM
More about Turnpikes
Turnpikes is an expert company, headquartered in Denmark with an international DNA. Our mission is to empower knowledge workers and we strive to deliver every project on time and within budget, as well as maintaining the high quality that is our brand.
Our goal is to live up to our motto that states “We have specialized in OpenText xECM and VIM, so you don’t have to”. Being heavily specialized in this field gives us the chance to help improve our customers day-to-day workload through OpenText solutions and proprietary add-ons.
We are rapidly expanding and in the last few years, we have been nominated twice for the Entrepreneur of the Year award. In 2020 we received our first Gazelle award, right after our 5-year birthday.
We are growing now more than ever and are therefore looking for more ambitious people to join us on our growth journey.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for Turnpikes’ products, owning the roadmap, release schedules, management of R&D team as well as be the trusted advisor to the Sales team and prospects/customers.
We are on the lookout for the right person to this key role, in driving the product development lifecycle of our flagship products. Key responsibilities include:
- Setting the strategy
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for development by engineering teams
- Quality Control
- Product Road map and priorities
- Deployment & Customer Onboarding for SaaS offerings
- Release management
- Define technical architecture including security aspects
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans
- Support in pre-sales activities
- Support in business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications
- Collaborate with universities to continue attract young development talents
- Previous experience in Product management or Software development role
- Experience with Cloud and SaaS
- Proven success in overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- High effectiveness in managing cross-functional teams
- Experience in delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
- Natural curiosity about technology
- Creative but with business acumen to understand value to bring to B2B segment
- Management/Leadership competences with strong presentation skills
- Enjoys working with innovative software solutions and talented cross-functional teams
We value people who are quality focused, with a logical approach to problem solving, as well as having strong communicative skills. It is important to also have in mind that we strive to build long-term positive relations with customers.
- A place in an international and growing company with a flat hierarchy, as well as room for freedom, innovation and a part in decision making.
- Exciting international enterprise customers.
- The opportunity of shaping your day-to-day tasks – focusing on your interests and what you do best.
- Flexible locations and allowing remote work. A seat in one of our offices is reserved for you, either in Denmark, Sweden, India or Canada.
- Diverse workplace with experts and high-performance culture
- Flexible working hours with a good work-life balance – since we are Danish based company, we are culturally inclined to this.
- You will report directly to CEO.
Turnpikes as a workplace
You will become a part of an international company rapidly growing and expanding across even more boarders. We are constantly developing, and you will be able to leave your mark on our journey.
We strive for professionalism but at the same time we have an informal work environment. Even though we are an international company with 8 branches spread out in 7 countries, we make sure to maintain a great community through cool team events.
Our co-workers are our most valuable assets and are the biggest reason for our success. Here at Turnpikes, we believe that work should be meaningful for each team member. This is why we are highly aware of the personal qualities in the people we hire.
Our colleagues are honest, team players, fast thinkers, as well as highly independent. They take pride in their work, strive for quality and have an ambition to be the best within their field. Therefore, we expect you to have similar values.
Our virtues are Honesty, Equality, Commitment, Humility, People, Innovation, Integrity and Confidence.