Do you see yourself helping enterprises automate important business processes and do you want to work with Automation, Analytics, AI and Machine Learning in SAP?
Come be a part of an international and fast-growing company
We are looking for Consultants who knows SAP and would like to work with automating Accounts Payable, as well as solve challenges in the Procure to Pay processes for larger enterprises.
Turnpikes is a Danish expert company with an international DNA. Our mission is to deliver IT solutions and services for large corporations.
Our goal is to live up to our motto stating that “We have specialized in OpenText xECM and VIM, so you don’t have to”. Being heavily specialized in this field gives us the chance to help improve our customers day-to-day workload through OpenText solutions.
We are rapidly expanding. In the last few years, we have been nominated twice for the Entrepreneur of the Year award. In 2020 we received our first Gazelle award, right after our 5-year birthday.
We are growing now more than ever and are therefore looking for more experts to join us on our growth journey.
Using simple, intuitive tools focusing on user experience, an ECM can drive personal and process productivity. An ECM solution can improve transparency and insight by synchronizing business processes, providing a workforce with the necessary tools to complete their jobs more efficiently, with higher quality, and catalyzing increased revenue. At Turnpikes, we regard ECM as far more than a glorified storage solution.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience.
- Educational background in IT, Software Development or something similar.
- Experience with SAP MM and FI and SAP ABAP is an advantage, as well as experience in Machine Learning, AI or SAP workflow. Furthermore, having experience with ABAP programming or knowledge of SAP solution stack, such as Ariba, is a huge plus.
We value people who are service-minded, have a logical approach to problem solving, as well as having strong communicative skills.
- A place in an international and growing company with a flat hierarchy, as well as room for freedom, innovation and a part in decision making.
- Exciting international enterprise customers and your own customer portfolio.
- The opportunity of shaping your day-to-day tasks – focusing on your interests and what you do best.
- A solid bonus plan – we dare say the best in the industry.
- Some of the best colleagues.
- Flexible working hours with a good work-life balance – since we are Danish based company we are culturally inclined to this.
- We offer a seat in one of our offices in Støvring (HQ), Copenhagen or Stockholm, respectively.
Turnpikes as a workplace
You will become a part of an international company rapidly growing and expanding across even more boarders. We are constantly developing, and you will be able to leave your mark on our journey. We strive for professionalism but at the same time we have an informal work environment. Even though we are an international company with 8 branches spread out in 7 countries, we make sure to maintain a great community through cool team events.
Our co-workers are our most valuable assets and are the biggest reason for our success. Here at Turnpikes, we believe that work should be meaningful for each team member. This is why we are highly aware of the personal qualities in the people we hire. Our colleagues are honest, team players, fast thinkers, they are team workers as well as highly independent. They take pride in their work, strive for quality and have an ambition to be the best within their field. Therefore, we expect you to have similar values. Our virtues are Honesty, Equality, Commitment, Humility, People, Innovation, Integrity and Confidence.